I am so excited to share this announcement with you – we have been waiting for this tool for a LONG TIME! This tool will change the way you stamp and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!.
Why do YOU NEED ONE? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it.
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp – in Exactly the same spot (no need to start over).
- Make Fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2 step, 3 step, and 4 step stamping images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
The Product Details:
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
Retail Price $65.00 (in Canada)
and here is a quick video from Stampin’ Up! explaining how this amazing tool works:
If you are reading this in an e-mail, please click here to view the video on my blog:
How do you GET ONE?
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and they guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in the warehouse.
The launch will feature three reservation windows and please note:
- Reservation quantities are “while supplies last”.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from Stampin Up. When you close your order, be sure to verifiy that your credit card and shipping information are correct.
Have more questions? here are the answers – download the attached PDFS below
Customer Stamparatus Launch Q & A – click here
How to Reserve your Stamparatus – click here PLEASE NOTE – reservations start on November 16th
Hi Gail. If $65 is Canada, what is US expected price? I have wanted one of these, seen used in some videos, and by friend selling another brand. Thanks for info. Hugs, Brenda